A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Sand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sand graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Sand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Sand MD is a male Urologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Sand practice?
- Dr. Matthew Sand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Sand practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.