A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Sardelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Sardelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sardelli graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sardelli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Carl Sardelli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Sardelli practice?
- Dr. Matthew Sardelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Sardelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.