Learn more about Dr. Matthew Schenker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Schenker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Schenker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenker graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schenker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew P Schenker MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Schenker practice?
- Dr. Matthew Schenker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Schenker practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Bridgewater, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.