A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Schenker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Schenker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Schenker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenker graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schenker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Preston Schenker MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Schenker practice?
- Dr. Matthew Schenker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Schenker practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.