A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Schneider, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Schneider has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew R Schneider MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Matthew Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Schneider practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.