Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Schnellbaecher
Dr. Matthew Schnellbaecher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Schnellbaecher is affiliated with Alaska Native Medical Center, Providence Alaska Medical Center and Alaska Regional Hospital. Dr. Schnellbaecher has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Schnellbaecher has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease