Learn more about Dr. Matthew Schnellbaecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnellbaecher
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Schnellbaecher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnellbaecher graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schnellbaecher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Jude Schnellbaecher MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Schnellbaecher practice?
- Dr. Matthew Schnellbaecher has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Schnellbaecher practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Cardiologists.