A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Schnellbaecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Schnellbaecher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnellbaecher graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schnellbaecher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Jude Schnellbaecher MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Schnellbaecher practice?
- Dr. Matthew Schnellbaecher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Schnellbaecher practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Cardiologists.