Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Scholer
Dr. Matthew Scholer, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with other offices in Chapel Hill, NC and Chapel Hill, NC. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Scholer is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospitals and University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Scholer has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Matthew Scholer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. Chanhthevy Chai
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi16
Dr. Justin Myers
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi8
Dr. Natalie Crawford
Emergency Medicine, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi6