A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Schramski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Schramski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schramski
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schramski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schramski graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schramski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Schramski DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Schramski practice?
- Dr. Matthew Schramski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Schramski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dickinson, ND and Macomb, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Orthopedic Surgeons.