A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Schramski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Schramski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schramski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schramski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schramski graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schramski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Schramski DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Schramski practice?
- Dr. Matthew Schramski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Schramski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dickinson, ND and Macomb, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Orthopedic Surgeons.