Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always Dr. Schuermann comes through as a top notch medical practitioner. I would and have recommended him to friends.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Schuremann is wonderful. He takes time to listen to you problems and addresses all including personal problems. I would like a call on reviews of lab work.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Schuermann is "One of a kind Doctor". He takes the time to listen and talk with the patient and explains in simple terms. If you do not understand, he will take the time for you to comprehend the information you need to hear and follow.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always feel like I'm important and not just a number to Dr Schuermann.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i have seen Dr Schuermann for a long time and he is the best.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Schuermann is one of the best physicians ever. Too bad others docs don't have the demeanor and care for their patients that he does. America needs more doctors like Dr. Schuermann.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Schuermann gives true meaning to what a primary care physician should be. I am fortunate to have him for my primary care physician.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Schuermann is an excellent doctor. He always shows concern with any issue we may have. He is very knowledgeable. We never feel rushed with him.

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always treated eel. Feel very cared for.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is great but the administration is lacking, the communication is poor, you don't really know were you stand, no one ever answers the phone, and I have little confidence that things are being done. Sorry if that sounds harsh but you need to know

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Schuermann for over 18 years. He always listens to me and very patient. He is compassionate and very intelligent. He stays current on new medical trends in healthcare. I will never change physicians.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Great Knowledgable Doctor -Can't get through office staff show details Great Knowledgable Doctor -Can't get through office staff
Nov 29th, 2012

Dr. Schuermann is a very thorough doctor who will order any tests needed for an accurate diagnosis. He takes his time and is very personable. However, when you call in you often get an answering machine and messages are not always returned. I have to call to get any test results.It can take weeks to get results back due to the poor communication from his front desk. His office hours are also very limited.

Caring and professional! show details Caring and professional!
May 7th, 2012

My entire family sees Dr. Schuermann and we all love him! He is very caring and always takes the time to get to know he's patients. There is hardly ever a wait in the office, I've never waited over 5 minutes. His staff at the front desk on the other hand could take a lesson from Dr. Schuermann on kindness and professionalism- not the most friendly staff which is a shame because he is wonderful!

Fantastic Doctor, Terrible Staff show details Fantastic Doctor, Terrible Staff
Aug 20th, 2010

Dr. Schuermann is wonderful! He has never kept me waiting longer than 5 minutes, listens to my concerns, spends plenty of time with me - never rushes, makes me feel as though I am his priority. However, when you call his office, you almost never speak to a person. Calls sometimes don't get returned for days. You may have to wait over a week for test results. As much as I adore the Doctor, I hesitate to recommend him to anyone because of the communication issues.