Internists

White Oak West
6239 Cheviot Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45247
513-325-0398
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Great Knowledgable Doctor -Can't get through office staff  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

Dr. Schuermann is a very thorough doctor who will order any tests needed for an accurate diagnosis. He takes his time and is very personable. However, when you call in you often get an answering machine and messages are not always returned. I have to call to get any test results.It can take weeks to get results back due to the poor communication from his front desk. His office hours are also very limited.

|  Caring and professional!  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

My entire family sees Dr. Schuermann and we all love him! He is very caring and always takes the time to get to know he's patients. There is hardly ever a wait in the office, I've never waited over 5 minutes. His staff at the front desk on the other hand could take a lesson from Dr. Schuermann on kindness and professionalism- not the most friendly staff which is a shame because he is wonderful!

|  Fantastic Doctor, Terrible Staff  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2010

Dr. Schuermann is wonderful! He has never kept me waiting longer than 5 minutes, listens to my concerns, spends plenty of time with me - never rushes, makes me feel as though I am his priority. However, when you call his office, you almost never speak to a person. Calls sometimes don't get returned for days. You may have to wait over a week for test results. As much as I adore the Doctor, I hesitate to recommend him to anyone because of the communication issues.