Learn more about Dr. Matthew Schumaecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schumaecker
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schumaecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Schumaecker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schumaecker graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Schumaecker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Schumaecker MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Schumaecker practice?
- Dr. Matthew Schumaecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Schumaecker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Internists and Roanoke Cardiologists.