Learn more about Dr. Matthew Scozzaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Scozzaro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Scozzaro, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scozzaro graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Scozzaro has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scozzaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Scozzaro practice?
Dr. Matthew Scozzaro practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Noblesville, IN and Anderson, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.