Learn more about Dr. Matthew Scozzaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Scozzaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scozzaro
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scozzaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Scozzaro, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scozzaro graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Scozzaro has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Scozzaro MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Scozzaro practice?
- Dr. Matthew Scozzaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Scozzaro practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.