A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Scozzaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Scozzaro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Scozzaro, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scozzaro graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Scozzaro has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Scozzaro MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Scozzaro practice?
- Dr. Matthew Scozzaro has 7 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Scozzaro practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Noblesville, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.