Dr. Matthew Scroggs MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

February 10th, 2016
Such a great doctor!
Dr. Scroggs is an amazing doctor! He delivered all three of my babies. He had no issues with an all-natural, induction-free birth. (He offers induction, but if you don't want it he will not push it unless he feels there's a threat to you or the baby.) He has a great bedside manner and has had most of the same staff for years. I won't lie, sometimes there is virtually no wait, and sometimes there may be a lengthy wait. However, any time I've ever waited, he apologizes and offers an explanation. Mainly, if his patients' go into labor, he will make sure he's there. So, sometimes that results in longer office waits. Having been on the labor side of things, I just appreciate having him there when I needed him so it doesn't bother me when he's there for other patients as well. Any time I hear of someone looking for a new OB/GYN, I recommend Dr. Scroggs!

December 22nd, 2015
Wonderful Doctor!
My husband and I absolutely love Dr. Scroggs. He has an amazing bedside manner and has my husband involved every step of the way. He listens to his patients, gives them options, and puts mom in charge of her pregnancy. I've seen a few doctors and he was the first one to respect and guide me in my decision to have a natural birth. During labor he encouraged me and I was sussessful in my plan to give birth naturally.

June 23rd, 2015
Ridiculous to get an appointment in but worth wait
Very hard to get an appointment even if an established patient! This is frustrating however Dr. Scroggs is an amazing doctor. Excellent in bedside manner which is important to me.

March 30th, 2015
He is a great Dr. Very caring and spends time with his patients. Gets to know the them. Definitely one of the best Dr's I know.

February 12th, 2015
Very thorough and concerned!

August 13th, 2012
He's a great doctor!!

August 8th, 2012
I started to see Dr Scroggs when Dr Kudla retired and I just love him. He is awesome. He is very compassionate, caring, understanding, and gives you his undivided attention. I have referred several of my friends to see him and even my stepdaughter and they all just love him.

November 26th, 2011
Dr scroggs is the best doctor i would not change for anyone he is so caring and gets to really know you. i wish i could give him 10 stars

June 15th, 2011
Dr. Scroggs takes care of me and both my daughters..He is an excellent physician! He always spends quality time addressing our issues....even issues outside of his specialty.

April 5th, 2011
Patient of 5yrs
Dr. Scroggs delivered both of my babies. I have never been treated so good by any other doctor. He actually cares about his patients, unlike any other doctor I have ever seen. Also, he is determined to build a relationship with his patients, not just get you in and out of the office. Our entire family sees him and we all love him!

March 30th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Scroggs has been my OB for 5 years. I had a lot of complications during my second pregnancy and he was compassionate and caring and protective. His bedside manner is better than any doctor I've ever seen; and, unfortunately, I've seen many. I would recommend him to anyone.

March 4th, 2011
Dr. Scroggs is a great doctor that I recommend to anyone. He is very thorough, spending time with you to answer all questions. He was able to handle all of my complex, specialty-related issues, as well as the routine OB issues. He cares about the well-being of his patients. He is one of the best doctors I've seen.