A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Seely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Seely, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seely graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Seely has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ray Seely DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Seely practice?
- Dr. Matthew Seely has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Seely practices Anesthesiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Anesthesiologists.