A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Seibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Seibel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Seibel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Seibel graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seibel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew A Seibel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Seibel practice?
- Dr. Matthew Seibel has 8 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Seibel practices Pediatrics near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Maitland, FL and Melbourne, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians.