A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Shahbandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Shahbandi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Shahbandi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahbandi graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shahbandi has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Shahbandi MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Shahbandi practice?
- Dr. Matthew Shahbandi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Shahbandi practices Urology near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Clifton Urologists.