A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Shahbandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Shahbandi, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahbandi graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Shahbandi has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shahbandi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew Shahbandi practice?
Dr. Matthew Shahbandi practices Surgery, Urology, and Pediatric Urology near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ and Woodland Park, NJ.
See Clifton Surgeons, Clifton Urologists, and Clifton Pediatric Specialists.