A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Shlapack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Shlapack is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Shlapack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Shlapack graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Shlapack has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Andrew Shlapack MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Shlapack practice?
- Dr. Matthew Shlapack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Shlapack practices Internal Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists.