A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Shore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Shore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shore graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shore has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Jon Shore DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Shore practice?
- Dr. Matthew Shore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Shore practices Family Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA and Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Jenkintown Primary Care Doctors.