Dr. Matthew Shores Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Shores?

They'll Give a Licience to Practice Medicine to ANYONE!!

Posted on April 13th, 2012

Next Care. Got some idiot Doctor, if you could call him one, Mathew Shores. Had a torn a muscle under arm radiating to back. Told Mr. Shores not to give me acetaminophen because of bad stomach. Not only did he still give me the acetaminophen with oxycodone (a whole 8 pills) he gave me a months worth of Naprosyn which contradicts stomach/intestinal problems (This medicine may cause stomach bleeding.) Somebody take this guys licence. Got my info on Naprosyn off webmd. I'm sure this guy did not check the meds he gave me up against the ones I take! I could go on for hours :(

Posted on March 6th, 2017