Learn more about Dr. Matthew Shuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Shuster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuster
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shuster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Shuster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuster graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shuster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Michael Shuster MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Shuster practice?
- Dr. Matthew Shuster has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Shuster practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Braintree, MA and Watertown, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists and Chestnut Hill Geriatric Doctors.