Learn more about Dr. Matthew Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Siegel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Siegel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Siegel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Kent County Memorial Hosp Outp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew S Siegel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Matthew Siegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Siegel practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Westbrook, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, ME.
See Westbrook Pediatricians and Westbrook Psychiatrists.