A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Siegel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Siegel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Siegel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Kent County Memorial Hosp Outp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew S Siegel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Matthew Siegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Siegel practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Westbrook, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, ME.
See Westbrook Pediatricians, Westbrook Psychiatrists, and Westbrook Child Psychiatrists.