A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Siegel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Siegel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Siegel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Kent County Memorial Hosp Outp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew S Siegel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Matthew Siegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Siegel practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Westbrook, ME.
See Westbrook Pediatricians and Westbrook Psychiatrists.