A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Silverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Silverman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew DR Silverman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Silverman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Silverman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.