Learn more about Dr. Matthew Siskosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Siskosky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siskosky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siskosky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Siskosky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Siskosky graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siskosky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Siskosky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Siskosky practice?
- Dr. Matthew Siskosky has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Siskosky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Orthopedic Surgeons.