A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Siskosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Siskosky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siskosky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siskosky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Siskosky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Siskosky graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siskosky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Siskosky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Siskosky practice?
- Dr. Matthew Siskosky has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Siskosky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Orthopedic Surgeons.