Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

shoulder repair show details shoulder repair
Mar 1st, 2015

Can't say enough. Simply put, highly recommended and would send anyone and everyone I know to see him. I was shown (and explained) my MRI, and my arthroscopic surgery film. I am a results oriented person, so I don't put a lot of credence in review sights that give equal ratings to staff friendliness, wait time, cleanliness and hand holding, but dont even mention results. Don't get me wrong, his office personel are GREAT, and those other things are part of the equation too, but I personally am MUCH happier to wait 15 minutes to recieve the best care possible. The surgery I feared so much, was NOWHERE near as bad as I had feared.

Mar 3rd, 2014

Dr. Siskosky performed my arthroscopic knee surgery a year and a half ago. I found him to be very personable and knowledgable. He was very encouraging and gave me realistic expectations about the surgery and recovery. I would highly recommend him.

Feb 29th, 2012

Dr. Siskosky is very caring to my child. We have a very unique situation and he is going out of his way to make sure we have the best care possible. I am very comfortable and confident in his ablities to treat my son.