A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Siskowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Siskowski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Siskowski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siskowski graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Siskowski has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Robert Siskowski MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Siskowski practice?
- Dr. Matthew Siskowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Siskowski practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.