A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Smolin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Smolin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smolin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Smolin has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smolin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Smolin practice?
Dr. Matthew Smolin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dyersburg, TN and Somerville, TN.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Cardiologists, and Memphis Surgeons.