A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Smolin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Smolin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smolin
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Smolin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smolin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Smolin has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Richard Smolin MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Smolin practice?
- Dr. Matthew Smolin has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Smolin practices Cardiology near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Cardiologists.