Dr. Matthew Smuck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Smuck?

October 15th, 2015

Great Physiatrist

Dr. Smuck is wonderful. I have spent about 20 years now going to spine specialists and he is by far the best physiatrist I have ever encountered. He is extremely booked, but I feel it is well worth the time to get in. He spends time truly evaluating your current condition and explaining all medical options and risks.

October 9th, 2015

This is a doctor who told me in a huff he would not treat me or see me again! Why? I told him I thought the pain in my arm came from my neck. He seemed very indignant that I had the audacity to him what I thought was going on. I have severe spinal stenosis at that level, had a previous helpful epidural from him, but suddenly he told me the pain was not coming from my neck. I am a PT who used to specialize in orthopedics, and spine. But for some reason he told me I had elbow tendinitis, even though the tests were inconclusive. The next day I went to pain management who agreed that my arm pain (down to my fingers) was nerve-related. This doctor is insecure, narcissistic and also clinically not very good. He didn't even look up my neck MRI at my visit, so it was easy for him to assume I had no neck problem. Probably the worst, most insulting doctor I have ever seen.

October 17th, 2012

Bad experience

October 4th, 2010

Just what I was looking for!

Very pleasant doctor. He was very thorough and gave me excellent advice. I would recommend to anyone!

November 9th, 2011