Dr. Matthew Snell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Snell?

July 17th, 2017

A Lying Doctor!!

Snell lied to me about a consult he had with another doctor for me; and , he lied to me about a shot he was giving too! He claimed it was a steroid and it was only vit B shot! Pretty contemptible when you can't trust a doctor!!! Most people don't know when the doctor lies to them so watch out!

November 10th, 2016

Dr. Snell is not what he appears.

Snell is one of the few doctors who LIED to me about treatments and shots that he was giving. I have never been so disappointed in a Dr. as with this guy! He pursued a method of tests and treatments of his plan while ignoring what I was telling him I needed. Consequently, HE TOTALLY MISDIAGNOSED my issue with poisoning and he was crass enough to argue with me to substantiate his lying. Don't let his "polite" bedside manner fool you. Quack! Quack!

February 21st, 2016

Awesome Doctor!!

December 3rd, 2015

You can't find a more compassionate or better diagnostictician anywhere!

October 26th, 2015

None Better

They come no better than Dr Snell!! He cares about his patients and that is a rarity today. Understand he is leaving next month and I am in a panic knowing he cannot be replaced!! Physicians Assoc has lost the best!!!

October 14th, 2015

Retiring?

Just heard he is retiring next month. Saw him two weeks ago, and he made no reference to this, but didn't give me labs or follow-up appointment. Pretty unprofessional.

August 14th, 2014

Perfect Doc!

I have had Dr. Snell for the past 7 years, and he is truly one of a kind. He is a gentleman at heart and a great professional, and he is always attentive to my needs by following up on what I should do next to achieve better health. He is an amazing doctor and I would definitely recommend him to anyone. He has for sure been a life changer and I would never trade him for the world. I have tried years and years of wasted doctors all to no avail until Dr. Snell came along, and I respect him so much for his career passion, his understanding, his honesty, and I am so comfortable coming to his office because I know I'm in good hands. Thank you Dr. Snell, for everything that you have ever done!

May 28th, 2013

very satisfied with doctor

what i liek most about Dr. Snell he listens and spends well enough time to explain things through.. also he's not like other doctors now a days that are quick to prescribe you medications just to get you out the office he advises to try other things that may help you feel better if it doesn't work then he tries other options .. i won't ever change him as my doc

March 27th, 2013

Terrific Doctor - Terrible Staff

Please do something about your office staff. You receptionist and people making appointments are cold and uncaring. Your billing department is incompetent. Your primary nurse who I believe is a good nurse, is grumpy and unapproachable. It is hard if not impossible to get a call back from your office. I think you are a excellent doctor with a great manner and you care about your patients which is why I have kept you as my primary care provider for over 10 years. But please it's time the rest of your staff shape up or ship out.

November 1st, 2012

Dr. Snell has been great with me and my husband. He always knows the answers and works to make sure we understand everything he discusses with us. It is a pleasure to have a physician who cares and is very knowledgeable and let's you ask him anything.

August 7th, 2012

Absolutely the best!!

@ 57 years of age, I've been to many doctors over the years. I've been blessed with good health over all. I do make a point of annual visits & screenings. I was reffered to Dr. Snell by a close friend, he was a marvoulous find! Kind, funny, professional, I find a comfortable confidence in him and his work. If only the whole medical profession would follow Dr. Snell's example of treating the whole patient, not just the symptoms,& doing it with thought and compassion.

July 21st, 2012

Chef Lisa Riggio

I found Dr. Snell to be the very best Doctor I have ever seen, good listner, human, grounded, caring, genuine. Too bad I cant hire him privately like a celeb.