A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Soff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Soff, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soff
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Soff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Soff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Soff graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Soff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Soff MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Soff practice?
- Dr. Matthew Soff has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Soff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists and Plantation Gastroenterologists.