A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Soff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Soff, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soff
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Soff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Soff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Soff graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Soff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Soff MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Soff practice?
- Dr. Matthew Soff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Soff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Coral Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.
See Coral Springs Internists and Coral Springs Gastroenterologists.