Learn more about Dr. Matthew Sokol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Sokol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sokol
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sokol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Sokol, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Intensive Care
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sokol has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Peter Sokol MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Sokol practice?
- Dr. Matthew Sokol has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Sokol practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.