A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Sokol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Sokol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Sokol, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Intensive Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sokol has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sokol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Sokol practice?
Dr. Matthew Sokol practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY.
See Dallas Family Physicians.