A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Sokol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Sokol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Sokol, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Intensive Care
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sokol has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Peter Sokol MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Sokol practice?
- Dr. Matthew Sokol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Sokol practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.