A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Sokol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Sokol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sokol
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sokol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Sokol, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Intensive Care
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sokol has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Peter Sokol MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Sokol practice?
- Dr. Matthew Sokol has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Sokol practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.