A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Solitro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solitro
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solitro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Solitro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Osteodystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Solitro graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Solitro has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Joseph Solitro MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Solitro practice?
- Dr. Matthew Solitro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Solitro practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Willingboro Internists and Willingboro Nephrologists.