A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Solitro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Solitro graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Solitro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solitro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Solitro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Solitro practice?
Dr. Matthew Solitro practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mathew Solitro, Dr. Matt Solitro