A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Sorrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Sorrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Sorrell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorrell graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sorrell has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Joseph Sorrell MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Sorrell practice?
- Dr. Matthew Sorrell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Sorrell practices Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Luverne, MN and Watertown, SD.
See Sioux Falls Surgeons.