Learn more about Dr. Matthew Sorrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Sorrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Sorrell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorrell graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sorrell has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sorrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Sorrell practice?
Dr. Matthew Sorrell practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Luverne, MN.
See Sioux Falls Surgeons and Sioux Falls Critical Care Practitioners.