A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Soulier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Soulier, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Soulier graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Soulier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
- Linda Manor Extended Care Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Frost Soulier MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew F. Soulier practice?
- Dr. Matthew Soulier has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Soulier practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Psychiatrists.