A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Soulier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soulier
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soulier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Soulier, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Soulier graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Soulier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
- Linda Manor Extended Care Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew F Soulier MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew F. Soulier practice?
- Dr. Matthew Soulier has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Soulier practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Psychiatrists and Sacramento Child Psychiatrists.