A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spector
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spector Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Spector has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Spector MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Spector practice?
- Dr. Matthew Spector has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Spector practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Otolaryngologists and Ypsilanti Surgeons.