A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spector
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spector Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Spector has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Spector MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Spector practice?
- Dr. Matthew Spector has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Spector practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists and Ann Arbor Surgeons.