Dr. Matthew Spiewak Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Spiewak?

One of the best Family Medicine Doctors in Midwest

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

I've been going to Dr Spiewak for years. He's patient, polite, kind, and personable with his clients. I highly recommend Dr Spiewak your family medicine needs.

Posted on February 14th, 2014

I really enjoy going to this Dr and everything flows smoothly. My wait time is usually minimal and the Doc takes his time and does explain things in an easy to understand way. His whole staff is courteous and even if I have the need of an unscheduled visit they always seem to "work" me in. They are good at following up with me to go over any results.

Posted on August 15th, 2013

I have had very good experiences since going to Dr. Spiewaks's office. I have waited the normal amount of time given that there were times I had to go in without a confirmed appointment. I would recommend him to any new patient. He takes his time with you and explains things in terms that you can understand.

Posted on June 23rd, 2017