Dr. Matthew Spitzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Spitzer?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 22nd, 2014

Not worth

I went to dr with couple of my problems but he was insisting and paying attention to only my nose issue which was the major issue and didnt concentrated on others. Also the dr did not took the sample of my nose skin which was kind of getting rotten and gave me the medication and told me to come back if the skin does not gets well. It has been a month from then still my nose skin is not well and now the staff is saying i have to come here and see another doctor and I have to pay again.

October 5th, 2015