Matthew R Stanfield, MD
Neurosurgeon

5500 North Portland Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
405-949-1800
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Aug 26th, 2014

If attentiveness is important to you, this is your doc. He takes his time to listen, investigate, explain what's wrong, discuss options. Great surgeon, wonderful bedside manner - a rare combination. Wish other doctors would pay attention like Dr Stanfield does.

|  Deaconess Home Care Administrator  |  show details
by Sarah Smith on Apr 22nd, 2014

This Dr is one of the most amazing I have dealt with in my career and as a patient. He takes his time with his patients, accurate dx, and gets the job done without wondering what's going to happen. thank you for treating me!!

|  Outstanding!  |  show details
by Mary Mykytyn on Apr 13th, 2013

I hurt my neck several weeks ago. I went to see Dr. Stanfield and within two days, I had P.T. appointments and my MRI scheduled. It was amazing. On both of my office visits, he talked to me for about an hour. I am 54 years old and I rarely receive that in a doctors office!

|  overall  |  show details
by Jerry Lee Tyner on May 30th, 2010

Gave me all the information he could and let me decide which treatment I prefered. He helped me decide on a treatment that he did not perform which also shows honesty. very good besdside manner. I am 72 years old and he has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have had and I have had some good ones. He was never in a hurry and stressed the point to call him anytime, night or day with any kind of question withought worrying about whether he might think it wasn't worth calling him.