Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew State
Dr. Matthew State, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in Branford, CT and Branford, CT (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. State is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. State has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew State has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Matthew State is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Carol Mathews
San Francisco, CA 0 mi25
Dr. Laura Dunn
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
San Francisco, CA 0 mi19
Dr. John Hartmann
Psychiatry, Neurology, Residency
San Francisco, CA 0 mi7