A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Steele, Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Steele, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Steele has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Howard Steele MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. Steele practice?
- Dr. Matthew Steele has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Steele practices Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons, Fort Worth Otolaryngologists, and Fort Worth Plastic Surgeons.