Dr. Matthew Steele MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2017
Great surgeon
I had a large skin cancer on my nose and Dr. Steele did a reconstruction with a flap from my nose. It has only been a few months and I can hardly even see the scar. He did a great job.

February 24th, 2017
Mommy Makeover Master
Dr. Steele is an amazing surgeon. I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation and I am amazed at the results. He answers all your questions and has a great bedside manner. Sioux City has never had a plastic surgeon with his experience. We are lucky to have him. I highly recommend!

June 13th, 2016
Excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner. He is a perfectionist. Highly recommend and will see him again for future surgeries.

May 13th, 2016
I really liked Dr. Steele. He performed the three phase forehead flap procedure after MOHs surgery on my nose. I have scar buildup, and he is no longer available in TX for me to consult with:(((( I will have to trust someone else to help me with my nose AND it would have been the appropriate thing for him to notify anyone who had surgery that he was moving to Iowa!!!! Still..he has a trusting, confident manner!
Doctor's Response

I am so sorry! Every patient was notified about my necessity to leave due to the poor business reputation of Dr. Anderson. I am always available to discuss post op issues and the staff were instructed to give out my phone and email to any patient who has an issue. Shame on Plastic Surgery Texas for not passing along that information. I am sorry that this was not given to you. Please let me know if you tried to contact me because you are not the first patient to have an issue after I left. I suspect that there will be a lot of negative reviews coming out of the office as well. Email: drsteele@tssllp.net Phone: 712-224-8677

November 14th, 2015
He was running a little late but made up for it with his time spent with me. Had a bad skin cancer on my nose and his reconstruction is almost undetectable.

September 19th, 2015
Breast Augmentation

February 11th, 2015
Tummy Tuck + Lipo: GREAT RESULTS
Dr. Steele was my third consultation while seeking a provider for my TT procedure. He immediately took notice and provided solutions to my large and sagging flanks, which were a challenge to getting a good result. He offered solutions and ideas that worked for me, and now nine weeks post op my sides are almost completely FLAT! I could not have picked a better provider and highly recommend making Dr. Steele one of your consultations.

January 16th, 2015
Breast lift with implants
Dr. Steele did my tummy a couple of years ago and I went back to see him for a Breast lift and augmentation and lipo on my back. My results are awesome! Thanks you Dr. Steele you are the best in Fort Worth. Best bedside manner and is a perfectionist.

October 3rd, 2013
Terrific doctor
I saw Dr. Steele for breast surgery and I was very happy that I chose him. I'm thrilled with the results. He is very caring and took time to make sure my questions were answered. His staff is superb. I would certainly recommend him and go back to him in the future.

February 15th, 2013
Cheers for a Wonderful job done
Cheers: To Dr. Matthew H. Steele of Plastic Surgery Texas on 12th Avenue for successfully reconstructing my ear and nose over several procedures after cancer surgery. His "can do" attitude and professionalism surely contributed to my speedy recovery.

September 26th, 2012
Great surgeon
I saw Dr. Steele for a breast lift and augmentation. All I can say is wow! My results completely surpased my expecations. I would certainly recommend him to my friends and would feel comfortable with him treating my family.

July 18th, 2012
Awesome!
I saw Dr. Steele for my breast lift and augmentation. My breasts were deflated and sagging after having 3 children. I cannot believe how good my breasts look after the surgery. They have not looked this perky since I was a teenager. My husband and I are thrilled. The results are nothing short of amazing! Dr. Steele is kind, compassionate, and very knowledgeable. His surgical skills are out of this world. I work in surgery and I have seen the work of other plastic surgeons in town, and Dr. Steele's are by the the best. Would definitely recommend to anyone.