Dr. Matthew Steele MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 13th, 2016
Excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner. He is a perfectionist. Highly recommend and will see him again for future surgeries.

May 13th, 2016
I really liked Dr. Steele. He performed the three phase forehead flap procedure after MOHs surgery on my nose. I have scar buildup, and he is no longer available in TX for me to consult with:(((( I will have to trust someone else to help me with my nose AND it would have been the appropriate thing for him to notify anyone who had surgery that he was moving to Iowa!!!! Still..he has a trusting, confident manner!

November 13th, 2015
He was running a little late but made up for it with his time spent with me. Had a bad skin cancer on my nose and his reconstruction is almost undetectable.

February 10th, 2015
Tummy Tuck + Lipo: GREAT RESULTS
Dr. Steele was my third consultation while seeking a provider for my TT procedure. He immediately took notice and provided solutions to my large and sagging flanks, which were a challenge to getting a good result. He offered solutions and ideas that worked for me, and now nine weeks post op my sides are almost completely FLAT! I could not have picked a better provider and highly recommend making Dr. Steele one of your consultations.

January 16th, 2015
Breast lift with implants
Dr. Steele did my tummy a couple of years ago and I went back to see him for a Breast lift and augmentation and lipo on my back. My results are awesome! Thanks you Dr. Steele you are the best in Fort Worth. Best bedside manner and is a perfectionist.

October 3rd, 2013
Terrific doctor
I saw Dr. Steele for breast surgery and I was very happy that I chose him. I'm thrilled with the results. He is very caring and took time to make sure my questions were answered. His staff is superb. I would certainly recommend him and go back to him in the future.

February 15th, 2013
Cheers for a Wonderful job done
Cheers: To Dr. Matthew H. Steele of Plastic Surgery Texas on 12th Avenue for successfully reconstructing my ear and nose over several procedures after cancer surgery. His "can do" attitude and professionalism surely contributed to my speedy recovery.

September 26th, 2012
Great surgeon
I saw Dr. Steele for a breast lift and augmentation. All I can say is wow! My results completely surpased my expecations. I would certainly recommend him to my friends and would feel comfortable with him treating my family.

July 18th, 2012
Awesome!
I saw Dr. Steele for my breast lift and augmentation. My breasts were deflated and sagging after having 3 children. I cannot believe how good my breasts look after the surgery. They have not looked this perky since I was a teenager. My husband and I are thrilled. The results are nothing short of amazing! Dr. Steele is kind, compassionate, and very knowledgeable. His surgical skills are out of this world. I work in surgery and I have seen the work of other plastic surgeons in town, and Dr. Steele's are by the the best. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

July 18th, 2012
Wonderful Plastic Surgeon!
When I was looking for a plastic surgeon in the Fort Worth area to perform my breast augmentation, I met with several doctors. Dr. Steele made me feel very comfortable and at ease. He is very knowledgeable, caring, and he took extra time to answer all of my questions. His office staff is amazing and I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Steele to my friends or family. Excellent!!

July 15th, 2012
Awesome
I thought about cosmetic surgery for two years before I decided to take that step. I contacted Dr. Steele and decided to have liposuction, a tummy tuck and a breast lift. Dr. Steele was extremely informative from the start of this process. His first recommendation was to lose some weight and to begin an exercise routine in order to have an optimal outcome from the surgery. He walked me through each procedure during our preoperative appointments and was extremely caring before the operation, taking time to calm my nerves. During the post operative time, he made sure that I was healing well and made sure that I was happy with the results of the surgery. Before surgery I was a size 16 and heading very quickly into a size 18. Now, I do a double take when I look in the mirror. I am thrilled with the results of my surgery. I am now a size 6 and I feel so much better about my self and am able to do more physically. I am very thankful and will be forever grateful to Dr. Steele for being such a kind, caring and compassionate surgeon.

November 28th, 2011
Dr. Steele operated on me 2 times and both times the results were awesome. I would definitely highly recommend. He has a great bedside manner and is an excellent surgeon.