Matthew Steele Is this you?

Have you seen Matthew Steele?

October 18th, 2017

Dr. Steele performed a breast augmentation on me 4 months ago and they look amazing! Sad to see him leave Iowa. I highly recommend him.

October 17th, 2017

Breast reconstruction master

Dr. Steele performed my breast reconstruction about 6 months ago and I am so pleased with my results. I’m very sad that he left the area as I had some cosmetic surgery I wanted done. He will be missed.

October 10th, 2017

Perfectionist!

De. Steele performed liposuction on my abs and waist area. He truly is an artist with an eye for details. Highly recommend!

September 3rd, 2017

Perfectionist!

Dr. Steele performed a revision on my breasts before he left for Texas. I am so happy that I was able to get on his OR schedule. He has the best bedside manner, very patient, knowledgeable, and truly a perfectionist! My breasts are perfect! I am so happy with my results. I highly recommend. Iowa will miss him, but Texas is lucky to get him back!

May 3rd, 2017

Great surgeon

I had a large skin cancer on my nose and Dr. Steele did a reconstruction with a flap from my nose. It has only been a few months and I can hardly even see the scar. He did a great job.

February 24th, 2017

Mommy Makeover Master

Dr. Steele is an amazing surgeon. I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation and I am amazed at the results. He answers all your questions and has a great bedside manner. Sioux City has never had a plastic surgeon with his experience. We are lucky to have him. I highly recommend!

June 13th, 2016

Excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner. He is a perfectionist. Highly recommend and will see him again for future surgeries.

May 13th, 2016

I really liked Dr. Steele. He performed the three phase forehead flap procedure after MOHs surgery on my nose. I have scar buildup, and he is no longer available in TX for me to consult with:(((( I will have to trust someone else to help me with my nose AND it would have been the appropriate thing for him to notify anyone who had surgery that he was moving to Iowa!!!! Still..he has a trusting, confident manner!

Doctor's Response

I am so sorry! Every patient was notified about my necessity to leave due to the poor business reputation of Dr. Anderson. I am always available to discuss post op issues and the staff were instructed to give out my phone and email to any patient who has an issue. Shame on Plastic Surgery Texas for not passing along that information. I am sorry that this was not given to you. Please let me know if you tried to contact me because you are not the first patient to have an issue after I left. I suspect that there will be a lot of negative reviews coming out of the office as well. Email: drsteele@tssllp.net Phone: 712-224-8677

SHOWttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

November 14th, 2015

He was running a little late but made up for it with his time spent with me. Had a bad skin cancer on my nose and his reconstruction is almost undetectable.

September 19th, 2015

Breast Augmentation

February 11th, 2015

Tummy Tuck + Lipo: GREAT RESULTS

Dr. Steele was my third consultation while seeking a provider for my TT procedure. He immediately took notice and provided solutions to my large and sagging flanks, which were a challenge to getting a good result. He offered solutions and ideas that worked for me, and now nine weeks post op my sides are almost completely FLAT! I could not have picked a better provider and highly recommend making Dr. Steele one of your consultations.

January 16th, 2015

Breast lift with implants

Dr. Steele did my tummy a couple of years ago and I went back to see him for a Breast lift and augmentation and lipo on my back. My results are awesome! Thanks you Dr. Steele you are the best in Fort Worth. Best bedside manner and is a perfectionist.