Dr. Matthew Steensma Is this you?

18 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Steensma?

Empty promises

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Matt made all types of promises before surgery. Said I would be in good shape and able to do most of what I did before. I asked him point blank that if this situation were to change and I lost my mobility, I would lose my job and insurance. I asked Matt if that happened, would he continue to see me and be my doctor? Matt shook my hand and said that no mattered what happened he would be here for me. Well, he messed up the surgery, hacked off way more hip bone than needed leaving me unable to ever walk again. Needless to say, my employer let me go. When I went in for one of my follow up visits, they said I no longer had insurance, I said yes I knew that but Matt said he would see me anyway. She checked with him and came back to tell me Matt said he couldn't see me without insurance. I said he gave me his word that he would continue seeing me. She said if I wanted to pay for the visit with cash, I could see him. Not only did this doctor turn a surgery from one surgery into three, he totally wrunid my life. He gave me his word he would continue seeing me, he gave me his word that I would be able to walk and do almost anything afterword. None of it was true. He is just out for the money.

Posted on November 16th, 2017