Dr. Matthew Paul Steffes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Steffes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Steffes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Steffes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Hip Surgery, Knee Surgery, and Shoulder Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Steffes graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steffes has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steffes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance