A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Steffes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Steffes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steffes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steffes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Steffes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steffes graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steffes has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew P Steffes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Steffes practice?
- Dr. Matthew Steffes has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Steffes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.