A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Stein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew N Stein MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew N. Stein practice?
- Dr. Matthew Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Stein practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Internists and Lawrence Oncologists.