A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Stetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Stetter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Stetter, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stetter graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stetter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Proctor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Alan Stetter DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Stetter practice?
- Dr. Matthew Stetter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Stetter practices Family Medicine near Morton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Normal, IL and Peoria Heights, IL.
See Morton Primary Care Doctors.