Overall Review

March 7th, 2016
Dr stone has been my dr for many years! He has always taken time to listen and doesn't hesitate to make referral to specialist if he sees it necessary! I've had several health issues over the years and feel confident in Dr. Stone and have never considered changing drs. Hope he never leaves this area!! He's very caring and always greets me with a smile and handshake. He is a "people" dr!!!!

January 23rd, 2016
He is very personable and listens to any small concern

September 25th, 2012
Lanette Stevens EFDA
I came to Dr Stone for a second opinion,.He was amazing,he knew right away what to do to help me!!The Dr. I had seen said I needed a sleep study.As it turns out I have a liver disease..Huge difference ..thanks to Dr Stone I am hopefully on the mend!!

June 1st, 2012
Horrible!!!!
This MD talks more about himself and his family than anything else. He doesn't return messages. If you call two to three times he may finally give you a thought but, again, will tell you he doesn't really have time to answer questions because of family events. My theory, contact the patient before you leave the office!! Doesn't take a degree to figure this out. Releasing records... Ha!!!! $25.00 later. I left this MD because of his crudeness and, after seeing what he had done to some other patients, I don't recommend this MD to anyone!!

October 11th, 2011
Susan
I liked this office as a patient since I first came in. Clean, nice staff, compassionate nursing staff. The doctor is genuine, not about the money like other offices I have been too. Overall excellent doctor and staff.

October 14th, 2009
Best Doctor In Mddletown
I have been going to Dr. Stone for almost 10 years now and he just gets better every year. He has the best bedside manner and is open to questions being asked of him during your appointment. I have sent my whole family to him and everyone loves him!!! The best!!!