Learn more about Dr. Matthew Struttmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Struttmann is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Struttmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Struttmann graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Struttmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- Hermann Area District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Struttmann MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Struttmann practice?
- Dr. Matthew Struttmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Struttmann practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Gastroenterologists.