Learn more about Dr. Matthew Struttmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Struttmann is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Struttmann
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Struttmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Struttmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Struttmann graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Struttmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- Hermann Area District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Struttmann MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Struttmann practice?
- Dr. Matthew Struttmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Struttmann practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Gastroenterologists.