Dr. Matthew Sugalski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Sugalski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 4th, 2015

All my 3 joint replacements.... Excellent...

August 13th, 2015

a specialist is a specialist

Good within his specialty. Not helpful if you need to ask anything not specific to orthopedics.

January 23rd, 2015

After I was told to put on paper shorts and to open the door a crack when I was done, which I did really fast so I could get done quickly, he left me waiting for half an hour, because he forgot about me! I was freezing with an aching leg. He never even took the time to look at my xray with me after all that, he forgot that too. Very unhappy.

November 26th, 2014

Refreshing

I had seen 3 (awful) orthopedic doctors prior to Dr. Sugalski. All were content with medicating me for life or having me to physical therapy for months on end even though I didn't have an acute injury. Dr. Sugalski ran the appropriate imaging and performed surgery. His knowledge, level of care and time were refreshing. He personally calls me back when I have questions. That is not the norm. Most of his staff, especially the imaging tech, are wonderful, as well.

February 19th, 2014

Worst "Doctor" Ever

To call this man a doctor is a joke. Do not use the guy if you have any other issues, besides what you are seeing him for. He can't handle more than one problem at a time. Most older patients have several medical problems going on at once. If you have any chronic pain issues, he will refuse to treat you. He lied to me about OMA regulations concerning medical marijuana and pain medication. He could not treat my knee because of other medical problems that I have, that require pain medication. I just don't want to see anyone else waste their time waiting on an appointment with a man who doesn't have the true calling of a doctor thinking that they will receive help. He's in it for the money and not the patients.

October 10th, 2013

Great Doctor

I have had a total hip replacement and had my hand operated on and I could not be happier ....Dr. Suggalski is the best had no problems at all. I would recommend him to anyone .

July 21st, 2012

Most horrible doctor I have ever seen

Nursing staff was rude and impersonal. The doctor couldn't even diagnose a broken bone properly without running me through bone scans MRI's and X-rays, racking up thousands of dollars in medical bills, meanwhile not treating the injury, leaving me permenantly disabled. Now I'm forced to have surgery to fix a broken bone that could have healed normally if diagnosed in a timely manner.

November 18th, 2010

Worker's Comp Injury

My hands and wrists were alternately numb and sore. I sit at a desk all day and it hadn't occurred to me that I'd become injured at work (carpal tunnel). I'd make the appointment thinking I might be arthritic but Dr. Sugalski spent time listening to my symptoms and explained not only the cause, but possible cures for them. I'm happy I chose this doctor and will refer friends and family to him.

September 7th, 2017