A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Sulecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Sulecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sulecki
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sulecki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Sulecki, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulecki graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sulecki has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Gerard Sulecki MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew G. Sulecki practice?
- Dr. Matthew Sulecki has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Sulecki practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Greensburg, PA.
See Greensburg Hematologists and Greensburg Oncologists.