A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Sulecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Sulecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Sulecki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulecki graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sulecki has 22 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC McKeesport
- UPMC South Side
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sulecki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew G. Sulecki practice?
Dr. Matthew Sulecki practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, PA and Latrobe, PA.
See Greensburg Internists, Greensburg Oncologists, and Greensburg Hematologists.