A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Sulecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Sulecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Sulecki, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulecki graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sulecki has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- UPMC McKeesport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Gerard Sulecki MD is a male Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew G. Sulecki practice?
- Dr. Matthew Sulecki has 5 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Sulecki practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Latrobe, PA and Mount Pleasant, PA.
See Greensburg Hematologists and Greensburg Oncologists.