A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Sulecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Sulecki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sulecki
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sulecki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Sulecki, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulecki graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sulecki has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Gerard Sulecki MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew G. Sulecki practice?
- Dr. Matthew Sulecki has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Sulecki practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Greensburg, PA.
See Greensburg Hematologists and Greensburg Oncologists.