Dr. Matthew Susanka MD Patient Reviews

December 30th, 2015
Under one minute appointments

June 9th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Susanka made me feel comfortable and didn't waste time on the best option for me. He did my surgery and he did a great job. He was patient with all my visits with him and after my surgery. He talked to my family professionally and even took the time to make small talk about life in general !! I would highly recommended him !

April 30th, 2015
Worst doctor I've ever had never explained anything throughout my pregnancy with that said it was my first pregnancy and I had tons of questions!! Horrible horrible horrible!!!!

January 8th, 2012
Do not recommend
I went to Dr Susanka for my first ultrasound at 3 months of pregnancy.My baby didn't have a heartbeat and more than a week later and by another doctor I found out I had a large fibroid.Dr Susanka didn't talk to me to give me details of the ultrasound or said anything about the fibroid.Very poor communication.Definetely glad I changed physicians.

October 7th, 2011
A Disgrace to the Profession
Had emergency during first pregnancy and was sent to Emergency Labor and Delivery. Susanka refused to see, choosing to sit in his office. This refusal was given three times after requesting to be seen by the doctor on duty from the office where seen and checkups are made.Discourteous treatment to patient, nursing staff.Fabricated a stoy as to why he did not respond, then blamed the nurses alleging they lied.Not a good doctor, a disgrace to his profession. Filed a complaint with the Medical Board.

April 12th, 2011
Dr,Susanka is a great dr. hes very busy so really doesnt take the time in each visit to discus stuff but when it comes to the labor in the hospital hes very caring and good. i do recomend dr.Susanka

February 17th, 2011
he was a horrible ob gyn all he did was check me and never tell me nothing about my pregnancy!

January 22nd, 2010
Didn't treat my Preterm Labor.
I was not seen in his office. He was the on call doctor when I went into the women's center to have my preterm labor stopped. I was at home having constant persistant contractions for 2 hours before my husband took me to the hospital. We were given one dose of medication to help stop the contractions. After about a half hour they came back just as hard and every 2 minutes. When the nurse called Dr. Susanka he told her to discharge me. He didn't perscribe any pain medication and told us that he wasn't going to take any "heroic actions" to stop my contractions...I was 22 weeks pregnant. We were then informed by him not to come back into labor and delivery unless my water broke...At 22 weeks pregnant and having preterm labor that is what we are trying to prevent...This doctor would not have taken the time to save my child from being born prematurely and not surviving. I DO NOT recommend anyone seeing him.