A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Suskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suskin
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suskin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Suskin, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Suskin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Suskin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew David Suskin MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Suskin practice?
- Dr. Matthew Suskin has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Suskin practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Denver, CO.
See Denver Critical Care Practitioners and Denver Pulmonologists.