A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Swanic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Swanic, Ophthalmology, Cornea/Refractive Surgery Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanic graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swanic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew John Swanic MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Swanic practice?
- Dr. Matthew Swanic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Swanic practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and Los Angeles, CA.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.