A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Sweney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Sweney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweney
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Sweney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Sweney, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweney graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Sweney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Thomas Sweney MD and MS is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Sweney practice?
- Dr. Matthew Sweney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Sweney practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near West Jordan, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT and Provo, UT.
See West Jordan Pediatricians and West Jordan Neurologists.