A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Sweney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Sweney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweney
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sweney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Sweney, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweney graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Sweney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Thomas Sweney MD and MS is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Sweney practice?
- Dr. Matthew Sweney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Sweney practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near West Jordan, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT and Provo, UT.
See West Jordan Pediatricians and West Jordan Neurologists.